Chemical Research 2020 | March 19 & 20, 2020 | Berlin, Germany
The Global Industrial Catalysts Market is classified on account of Type, Application and Region. On account of Type, the market is bifurcated into homogeneous and heterogeneous. On account of Substance, the industrial catalysts market is categorized into metallic, chemical, zeolite, organometallic, and others. Based on the Application, the market is segmented into petroleum refining, chemical manufacturing, environmental, food processing and others. Based on the Region, the market is categorized into Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America, and the Middle East & Africa.
The global catalyst market size is expected to reach USD 34.06 billion by 2025, ascending at a CAGR of 4.5%. Rising demand for petrochemicals from various end-use industries is expected to be a prime factor driving the market growth. Inclusion of high-grade polymers in manufacturing commodities for domestic as well as export oriented industry is anticipated to surge the product demand in future.
Demand for clean and green fuels has shifted the trend of energy generation from conventional to clean resources. Cobalt, iron, and nickel catalysts are the key components used for clean energy generation processes, such as the Fischer Tropsch synthesis. Rapidly expanding polymer and chemical manufacturing sectors is also anticipated to play an important role in the growth of the catalysts market. In addition, supportive regulations related to the production and usage of catalysts are expected to enhance market growth over the next eight years.
Emission regulations are the biggest drivers for a wide range of application sectors and the usage of catalysts for environmental and chemical applications are anticipated to have the highest market growth. Heterogeneous product segment led the market on wide product usage in the polymer industry. It is also used in the form of vanadium oxide for the production of sulfuric acid, which is growing on account of increasing demand of this acid in oil refining, wastewater processing, and chemical synthesis. This is also expected to fuel the demand for heterogeneous catalyst in the near future.
Technology advances in chemicals enables creation of new applications, penetration to new markets, and the achievement of new production economies. Companies are adopting digital technologies in manufacturing processes such as machine learning, internet of things (IoT), augmented reality, virtual reality and others which are helping them to reach a new level of productivity. Chemical companies are also using technologies to transform themselves from pure product to product & service companies.
Major Chemical Engineering Companies in the World
- BASF, Germany
- DowDuPont, USA
- Sinopec , China
- SABIC, Saudi Arabia
- Ineos, UK
- Formosa Plastics, Taiwan
- ExxonMobil, USA
- LyondellBasell, Netherlands
- Mitsubishi Chemical, Japan
- LG Chem, South Korea
- Air Liquide, France
- Reliance Industries, India
- DuPont, USA
- The Linde Group, Germany
- Toray Industries, Japan
- AkzoNobel, Netherlands
- Evonik Industries, Germany
- Covestro, Germany
- Braskem, Brazil
- PPG Industries, USA
- Sumitomo Chemical, Japan
- Lotte Chemical, South Korea
- Shin-Etsu Chemical, Japan
- Solvay, Belgium
- Mitsui Chemicals, Japan
- Praxair , USA
- Yara International, Norway
- Lanxess , Germany
- Bayer, Germany
- DSM, Netherlands
Key Benefits For Stakeholders:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations &
dynamics in the catalyst market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted of catalyst market estimations for key segments between
2014 and 2022.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of catalysts) assists in
understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies.
- Global catalyst market analysis for the factors that drive and restrain the growth of the
market are provided.
- Extensive analysis of the catalyst industry is conducted by following key product positioning
and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provide a
competitive outlook of the market.
Major chemical engineering Associations around the Globe:
- European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE) (umbrella organization)
- Associazione Italiana Di Ingegneria Chimica (AIDIC), Italy
- DECHEMA, Germany
- Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE), UK
- Société Française de Génie des Procédés (SFGP), France
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Institute of Chemical
- Engineers (AIChE)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE)
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemists and Chemical
- Mexican Institute of Chemical Engineers (IMIQ), Mexico
- Argentinian Association for Chemical Engineers, Argentina
- Brazilian Association of Chemical Engineering, Brazil
- Colombian Association of Chemical Engineering, Colombia
- Association of Chemical Engineers of Uruguay, Uruguay
- Asia Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering (APCChE)
- Iranian Association of Chemical Engineering (IAChE), I.R. Iran
- Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChe), India
- Israel Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChe), Israel
- Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers (KIChE), Korea
- Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers (PIChE), Philippines
- Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan (SCEJ), Japan
- Society of Chemical Engineers of Nepal, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineering (TwIChE), Taiwan
- Thai Institute of Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (TIChE), Thailand
- The Australian and New Zealand Federation of Chemical Engineers (ANZFChE)
- Engineers Australia Chemical College, Australia
- Society of Chemical Engineers New Zealand
- Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers
- South African Institution of Chemical Engineers (SAIChE), South Africa
- Ethiopian Society of Chemical Engineers (ESChE), Ethiopia
C/O Watermill Accounting Limited., Future Business Centre, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, England, CB4 2HY
phone: +44 7480722779